Tuesday, February 16, 2010

T - 1.5 days

The excitement is killing me, one and a half days left before take off.
Funny but I miss Montreal, my family, and friends already.

Just to set the scene: I will be teaching grade 2, living across the street from the private school where I will be teaching, living with Veronique (who I think will be an awesome roomate/travel/stage buddy) in an appartment hotel, and hopefully coming home Spanish. That's the plan at least ;)

Once I get there I will try to include at least one picture per post because that will make things more interesting.

I'm wishing everyone about to do their stage a great time and lots of luck. Not that we need it because we are awesome teachers :D

I'm going to try to keep this blog pretty low key because the faculty at school seemed a little iffy about us blogging...

Here is to an awesome experience!

2 comments: