Saturday, February 20, 2010

New Acommodations

So this is the new pad (minus Vero's room because she was sleeping and I didn't wanna start taking pictures):




my bedroom with my own bathroom!!

view to the left of balcony
kitchen
dining table
the living room area
living room window and balcony door

view to right of balcony

5 comments:

  1. Looks much roomier than the first place. Also looks like a nice balcony for sunbathing. Not too much though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you dark enough yet to fit in with the locals?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy that you got a new place. The first one really looked tiny and not very much fun for either you or Vero. It looks like you are having lots of fun and enjoying yourself. Stage starts here tomorrow...I have olympic day...my Country is Australia. Wish me luck a little nervous. Love all the post keep postin I am living vicariously through you and the sun :)
    M...# 2 XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have to participate in the games?
    I wish you the best of luck!!
    Sending you lots of virtual sun!

    let me know how it goes!

    m lower case lol

    ReplyDelete