Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Coming Home

Unfortunately I seem to have given up on this blog. I have a private journal, a school journal, a private blog and this blog so I think it got to be just too much.
 Anywho, I have about 11 days left here in the Dominican Republic. It has been a real experience and a blast for the most part. We just returned from a 5 day vacation in Puerto Plata at an all-inclusive resort. :D It was pretty good. Ironically the same one I went to previously almost 5 years ago. Time flies. wow.  hehe I've been on two trips by plane and both of them have been to the Dominican Republic.
 I plan to go on many more trips and to places other than the Dominican Republic over the next couple of years.
 I really enjoyed doing my stage here and it was awesome. I think of it as good karma compensation for my third stage. heheh I taught all day alone today and it went well. No major incidents so that's all I was really asking for. I think I am ready for my own class and I will really gain the experience I need. I've had enough practices now to go out into the world and try being a teacher on my own. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment